Join team Alzheimer’s Society Today
By 2025, there will be over one million people in the UK living with dementia. But dementia won’t win. Until the day we find a cure, Alzheimer’s Society will be here for anyone affected by dementia.
How to join Team Alzheimer’s Society
Entry fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £250
Alternatively you can secure your own place here and select Alzheimer’s Society as your chosen charity. There is no fundraising target, simply set up your JustGiving page and set your own goal and fundraise online.
Why we need your support
Last year 12,000 people in the North West accessed Alzheimer’s Society services, including 125,000 visits in the North West to our online talking point where people can find valuable support 24 hours a day. 4000 calls were answered by our Helpline Team who provide information about dementia care, health and social care, and legal welfare rights. Your support allows us to continue providing this lifeline.
Make your place in the Manchester Half Marathon count. Let’s take on dementia together. Join our team and run for a world without dementia.
What happens next?
When you sign up you’ll receive:
- A support pack with fundraising help and materials
- A free running top to wear on race day
- Useful guides for training and personalised support from our experts
- Access to our community where you can chat to other runners
- Support from our dedicated events team
- An invite to our post race marquee for well deserved refreshments