Puma Launch Competition Terms & Conditions
PUMA Launch Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter and Host of this prize draw is Human Race Ltd. (160 Falcon Road, London, SW11 2LN) (“the Promoter”).
- The Partner of the competition is PUMA (UK) LIMITED, (at Sea Containers, 22 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9AE) (“the Partner”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one (1) of one (1) Prizes (the Prize).
- The Prize is to be PUMA running kit, including:
- Male Option: running tee; running jacket’ running shorts; PUMA Deviate NITRO 2
- Female Option: running tank top; running bra; running jacket; running shorts; PUMA Deviate NITRO 2.
- The Prize is subject to change, and the exact models of each item are to be determined at the discretion of the Partner.
- The Prize is to be worth RRP of £300.
- The one winner will be selected and will have the choice to select a female or male Prize.
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must like and comment on the competition post on the Manchester Half Facebook, Instagram & Twitter stating who has supported them in their training.
- Valid entries will only be made by those who follow the Manchester Half Facebook social media account. Entry to the Manchester Half is not required. Personal social media account is required.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry allowed per person on each of the above listed channels. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- The promotion is open to entries from time that the competition post is made to the Manchester Half Facebook channel [on Thursday 10th August 2023] until midnight GMT Sunday 13th August 2023 (the “promotional period”). The Promoter retains the right to extend the competition opening time.
- One (1) winner will be drawn. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Partner reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be required to provide additional information in order to claim their prize including but not limited to: delivery address, contact email and number, clothing and footwear sizes.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than 7 days following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the draw via a direct message from The Promoter. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid UK address within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 5-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within 1 month following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 11.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Partner as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter and The Partner do not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple emails in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of The Promoter and The Partner, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.