Join Team Tommy’s in the Manchester Half Marathon and help save babies lives.
There are two ways you can join #TeamTommys
1. Sign up with one of our FREE Tommy’s places and pledge to raise £250 sponsorship
2. Get your own place in the event and pick Tommy’s as your charity of choice
We fund research into miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth, and provide pregnancy health information to parents. We believe it is unacceptable that one in four women lose a baby during pregnancy and birth. We want every parent to take home happy, healthy babies.
Supporting the Manchester community
Our four research centres in the UK investigate causes and find treatments for miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth. Tommy’s research centre in St. Mary’s Hospital in Manchester opened its doors in 2001. Our researchers here carry out pioneering work on stillbirth, the placenta, and fetal growth restriction, which is translated into practice in our specialist Rainbow and Placenta Clinics. Since 2010, we have decreased the average stillbirth rate in the Manchester region by an amazing 34% . We are actually changing lives in Manchester.
With your support we can continue to fund research and help save more babies lives both in Manchester and around the UK.
Team Tommy’s first class support
Whether you run with your own place, or a Tommy’s guaranteed place, you’ll get first class care!
• Top quality breathable running vest
• Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
• Dedicated contact at Tommy’s, who will give you one to one support all the way
• Huge cheers on the day from our Tommy’s cheering team
• Best post-race reception party in the race village to welcome you, your families and friends to celebrate
• Ability to chat to other Tommy’s runners via Facebook