Coopah Competition T&Cs
Competition Terms & Conditions (Free Entry to Paris Half Marathon):
- The Promoter and Host of this prize draw is Human Race Ltd. (160 Falcon Road, London, SW11 2LN) (“the Promoter”).
- The Partner of the competition is Coopah Limited (71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ) (“the Partner”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one (1) of one (1) prize (the Prize).
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must select ‘Yes please’ on competition question whilst registering for the Manchester Half Marathon or sign up for the Coopah app using the unique ‘MCRHALF’ code.
- Valid entries will only be made by those who enter the 2023 Manchester Half Marathon.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- The promotion is open to entries from Friday 9th June 2023 at 12pm, until midnight 8th October 2023 (the “promotional period”). The Promoter retains the right to extend the competition opening time.
- One (1) winner will be drawn. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Partner reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be required to provide additional information in order to claim their prizes, including but not limited to: full address, contact email and phone number.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than fourteen (14) days following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the draw via email from The Promoter. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid UK address within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 5-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The Promoter and The Partner do not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple emails in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of The Promoter and The Partner, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.