***Scroll to page 17 in results***
Interested? Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will be in touch!
Why are corporates looking at events?
If any/all of the below resonate then we can help!
- How do we create a culture where people say "I really like working here"
- How do we bring our people together in a calendar moment when we work across diverse locations and departments?
- How can we create a focussed fundraising moment to back up our charity of the year?
- How can we get our workforce healthier and therefore more productive, especially if they have sedentary screen based jobs?
- How do we differentiate ourselves from our competitors?
What is the Manchester Half Marathon Corporate Clash?
- Part of Manchester’s largest half marathon
- Entry type reserved exclusively for business teams
- Businesses of all sizes welcome, with minimum of just three team members and no maximum
- Take on teams from other businesses in the battle to be crowned the Manchester Half Marathon Corporate Clash 2017
- Run, jog or walk along closed roads with your colleagues
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for your companies official charity
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active
- Enjoy the unrivalled atmosphere that 12,000 entrants running together creates
The 2018 Manchester Half Marathon Corporate Clash consists of:
- Prizes for the fastest team (prizes tbc)
- The winning team will be chosen using the average time of the three fastest individuals from each company
- A whole host of health and wellbeing benefits (see below!)
- Trophy for overall winner and for winners in the small, medium and large business categories
- Plus all the spectacular Manchester Half Marathon experiences
Who can enter?
- Teams from any business that can recruit three or more colleagues or clients to take part
How does it work?
- Choose from no-hassle, instant online entry or pay via invoice
- Team members enter online (minimum three people)
- Enter your business name and your team name
- Select your category: small (less than 50 employees), medium (50-249 employees), large business (250+ employees)
- Results based on average of fastest three individual times from each team
- Overall champion, as well as winners in each category
- 69% of employees say participation in wellness programs increases their engagement with employer's mission and goals
- 91% say that taking part in a wellbeing programme inproves their fitness
- 69% agree that health and wellness are an important part of their organisation's culture
- Introducing a Health & Wellbeing program can reduce sickness by 45% and raises both productivity and employee satisfaction
- Participation in company Health & Wellbeing programs are proven to reduce absenteeism & staff turnover