Corporate Clash 2018
The Corporate Clash is a great way for companies to compete through the medium of sport! Take on teams from other businesses in the battle to be crowned the Manchester Half Marathon Corporate Clash 2018. It’s a great way for the office to keep together as well as a fantastic opportunity to raise money for your companies official charity.
The 2018 Manchester Half Corporate Clash consists of:
- Prizes for the fastest team (prizes tbc)
- The winning team will be chosen using the average time of the three fastest individuals from each company
- A whole host of health and wellbeing benefits (see below!)
- Trophy for overall winner and for winners in the small, medium and large business categories
- Plus all the spectacular Manchester Half Marathon experiences
Who can enter?
- Teams from any business that can recruit three or more colleagues or clients to take part
How does it work?
- Choose from no-hassle, instant online entry or pay via invoice
- Team members enter online (minimum three people)
- Enter your business name and your team name
- Select your category: small (less than 50 employees), medium (50-249 employees), large business (250+ employees)
- Results based on average of fastest three individual times from each team
- Overall champion, as well as winners in each category
What are the benefits of engaging staff in wellbeing programs?
- 69% of employees say participation in wellness programs increases their engagement with employer’s mission and goals
- 91% say that taking part in a wellbeing programme inproves their fitness
- 69% agree that health and wellness are an important part of their organisation’s culture
- Introducing a Health & Wellbeing program can reduce sickness by 45% and raises both productivity and employee satisfaction
- Participation in company Health & Wellbeing programs are proven to reduce absenteeism & staff turnover